Wednesday, June 29, 2011

To Us!

I made this card for my Man!  Last Sunday marked 3 years of dating for us!


 First I embossed some glossy Cardstock


Then I was experimenting with Alcohol inks, I wanted to "color" some of the hearts.  First I tried using the corner of a piece of felt (that was disastrous!).  Next I tried using a q-tip, and this worked much better!  It's not perfect, but my boyfriend won't care!  I also filled in some of the hearts with Stickles.


Then I did some stamping and cutting and put the rest of the card together!

Materials: A2 card base from Michaels, HP Glossy photo paper, Heart brads from Oriental Trading, Core'dinations cardstock, Stickles and Distress Stickes, Cricut, Cricut Sweethearts cartridge, Distress Ink: Barn door red, Creative Imaginations Love Stamps, Foam squares from Hobby Lobby, Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks, Sizzix Texture Boutique, Provo Craft embossing folder, and Glue Glider Pro

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!