Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December Craftiness!

Happy New Year!  I just wanted to share what I've been able to make since finishing my first semester of Graduate School in early December!

First I gave a pantry show for my friend Michelle.  I made Petti fours for the first time by myself (they aren't perfect, but I'll work on it :) ).  I also made an apron to use as decoration and it was a hit!  I got the pattern for the sweetheart apron off of Etsy and it looked great in the background of our pictures and doubled as a unique gift for the bride-to-be!



 For Christmas I made Jewelry for family and friends.  This Turquoise set was for my mom.  I've been having fun practicing the wire-wrapping techniques I'm learning from taking a class on Craftsy.com.  


These earrings went to my Best Friend Jessica!  I cheated and modeled them off of something I saw on Pinterest.  It's fun to try and recreate something you see in a picture.


This pendant went to my awesome sister!  I had a lot of fun making loopy loops with the wire!


I've also been enjoying crocheting lately.  I tried to make a beanie hat for my boyfriend for Christmas, but somehow it turned into a beret for me, oops! So now I'm working on try #2 to make a beanie!  I did successfully make some Celtic Knot scarfs!  I really like the way the Knots look!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!